Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SAN DIEGO!

So this is my second full day here in San Diego, already God has challegned me along with the others. Sea World called our director on Thursday before our arrival and said we were not hiring anymore. So now we are looking for jobs in the area. So if you would help pray for us detail that would be greatly appreciated. This morning I was going to take some pictures, however my batteries in my camera were dead so on that note it may take a week or so before I get around to that. As for San Diego it is great, right now it is called "June Gloom" here in which it is overcast almost all day. Even with all of the clouds it is stil nice. The bay is peaceful and the ocean is nice. Many of the other people I have met already have said that they have seen dolphins out in the surf. Back to my reason for being here, we are working on building up a strong fellowship with people here. The people in my small group are from Missouri, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. They are great guys. I just finished reading through Daniel this morning which has been a long time coming but I have finished. That is all I have for now, but today is busy.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment