Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 29, 2009

Last night in the NOKE

So its my last night in Roanoke, wow i never thought this day would come. Project is FINALLY here. Tonight was great, i went bowling with the roommates and some other close friends from school. It was just great to spend the evening with them. As tomorrow approaches i think it will start to hit me that i am actually leaving, which is exciting and a little sad also. Tomorrow my family and I are driving up to DC and having dinner with Tyler and Matt's families, the two of them are also going this summer. It will be good for our parents to meet since my parents have met them and can meet their families. Please just pray for safe travels for my family and I tomorrow and also for our flight on Sunday afternoon. We are supposed to fly out of Dulles International at 1pm Sunday afternoon. Back to it being my last night in Roanoke I definitely had a great time in my two weeks being home. Thanks to everyone and God Bless.

1 comment: