Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

5 days till San Diego

Ok, so first of all I am new to blogging so hopefully this will get better. So as it gets down to the wire of me leaving for San Diego things are getting busier. But me being me I am procrastinating. I need to start packing and finish writing my thank yous for support raising. I figure that today i may start to pack but that is no promise. Mostly right now i am just excited to get out California and meet everyone i will get to spend the summer with. The trip itself will be interesting to say the least, i have never left the east coast of the U.S. or been on a plane. I guess it will be quite the experience. Hopefully atleast i can update this once a week but i will not make any promises otherwise i just ask for your prayers

God Bless,
Jason Walker

1 comment:

  1. Advice from fellow travelers, DO NOT DRINK SODAS. Only water on the plane. This way you will not get jet lag as bad. Can't wait to follow along. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete