Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Updated

So alot has been going on as of late. Ministry on campus has continued to keep me busy. Every day God continues to blow my mind. Lately I have been trying to discern if the Lord is calling me into ministry when I graduate from school. At this point I am just being patient and I will be glad with whatever God puts in my life. I just continue to ask for prayers feel free to call me at any time to talk I am open to discus this summer or anything. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking on everyone to see if your parents made it ok. Hope everything is going great. I know you were excited about seeing them. We are praying for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah my parents made it ok, things are going well, and it has been good spending time with my parents

    ReplyDelete